how create a login form like iCloud login form? Using HTML and css or js

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


how create a login form like iCloud login form? Using HTML and css or js



this is my very first post in this community and I would like to ask here since I've been closely with this page a long time ago so I decided to enter here and see if can I get help since I'm trying to put this in a new project and honestly I'd liked how the iCloud login forms looks, I will attach a image to show you guys what I mean about, I don't know where to start since is I've tried a some kind of js codes but definitely I can't get fit the things in my document.



Example of what I want to copy and introduce it on my document,



codes I've been using: HTML, CSS, JavaScript.



Before filling up email address:



Before filling up email address



After filling up email address:



After filling up email address



exactly what I want to do is copy the transition of the Apple ID box and then convert in double box after filling up email data, how could I reproduce that transition and integrated in my code ?





Welcome to Stack Overflow! StackOverflow is not a free coding service. SO expects you to try to solve your own problem first. Please update your question to show what you have already tried in a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example. For further information, please see How to Ask, and take the tour :)
– Barmar
5 mins ago





It seems pretty straightforward. You add an event handler on the email field, and when the user finishes entering it it changes the display: CSS property of the password field to show it.
– Barmar
4 mins ago


display:









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Jenkinsfile syntax highlighting in Java project using Intellij Idea

In Windows 7 Git Bash, is there a way to explore the directory at the current location?

Poland