unable to login to IBM Cloud private 2.1.0.3 docker registry

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


unable to login to IBM Cloud private 2.1.0.3 docker registry



I have a newly installed ICP 2.1.0.3



I have set up my etc/hosts so that mycluster.icp points to the IP address.



I have configured docker so that docker info lists:



Insecure Registries:
mycluster.icp:8500



Yet when I try to log into the docker registry using the user/password admin/admin I receive the following error:



{


sudo docker login mycluster.icp:8500
Username: admin
Password:
Error response from daemon: Get https://mycluster.icp:8500/v2/: Get https://mycluster.icp:8600/image-manager/api/v1/auth/token?account=admin&client_id=docker&offline_token=true&service=token-service: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers) (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)



I have tried re-installing the cluster but I get the same issue on the newly installed cluster.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Stripe::AuthenticationError No API key provided. Set your API key using “Stripe.api_key = ”

CRM reporting Extension - SSRS instance is blank

Keycloak server returning user_not_found error when user is already imported with LDAP