about Verilog IP block memory

The name of the picture


about Verilog IP block memory



I'm using vivado 2016.4 Verilog,



I have implemented a RISC processor and I want to connect this with 2 BRAMs.



One BRAM is an Instruction Memory and another is Data Memory. (external memory)



I tested the top module connect with Inst.Mem and Data.Mem which was made by myself before, and test result is correct.



but, module with include same source code (.v files) and substitute myMemory to IP catalog -> Block Memory Generator, test result is not correct.



some output signals delayed 1 or 2 clock period.



what is my problem? and how can i correct this?









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Stripe::AuthenticationError No API key provided. Set your API key using “Stripe.api_key = ”

CRM reporting Extension - SSRS instance is blank

Keycloak server returning user_not_found error when user is already imported with LDAP