My applicaiton uses google as the medium to sign in. I am trying the same to do via jmeter script but I am unable to do so.

The name of the picture


My applicaiton uses google as the medium to sign in. I am trying the same to do via jmeter script but I am unable to do so.



URL I am hitting for sign in is
https://accounts.google.com/signin/oauth/oauthchooseaccount?client_id=314687257509-dfk13dhtelq4o1ti0li7af1akie3ieqm.apps.googleusercontent.com&as=H_7I4EsREAQ2c6c8EejwOw&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fmetacampus-in.appspot.com&approval_state=!ChRUMEJ4bVhFcm5Sb0JxaHgwb1F3bBIfOC1uZGhOTGc1bmdSOEhuU1JuY2dubXJlQXdHdVRCWQ%E2%88%99ANKMe1QAAAAAW1gSB4OWT70lnDr525s7wW0mFo0q0uZ6&oauthgdpr=1&xsrfsig=AHgIfE_kc7fWgnNfGE6nCQu1hzZAma2qcQ&flowName=GeneralOAuthFlow





Can someone please guide me as how to do. I am new to Jmeter
– Anupam
6 hours ago




1 Answer
1



In order to be able to proceed you need to add a proper Authorization Bearer token via HTTP Header Manager.



There are several ways to obtain the token:



See How to Run Performance Tests on OAuth Secured Apps with JMeter article for more information on each of the approaches.





Thanks for prompt reply. I am new to Jmeter and have been trying this for first time. Can you guide me step by step for same. Thanks in advance.
– Anupam
6 hours ago








By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Stripe::AuthenticationError No API key provided. Set your API key using “Stripe.api_key = ”

CRM reporting Extension - SSRS instance is blank

Keycloak server returning user_not_found error when user is already imported with LDAP