Access child controller of Tabbar view controller from appdelegate

The name of the picture


Access child controller of Tabbar view controller from appdelegate



I am working on deep link redirection in which I have to redirect a user to store detail page directly when clicking on a link.



In a general case, Once the user successfully logged in, the user had a various option as a bottom bar(Using Tabbar controller).



Here my confusion is How I redirect the user to child controller of a tabbar controller from app delegate did finish launching? Currently I create store detail view as a root view and pushed user but my tabbar is not shown so I asked here.




1 Answer
1



Sorry, I don't have enough reputation to comment.



I think you should use the UITabBarController as your rootViewController and redirect the user by using



[self setSelectedIndex:indexOfStoreDetailPage];


[self setSelectedIndex:indexOfStoreDetailPage];






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Stripe::AuthenticationError No API key provided. Set your API key using “Stripe.api_key = ”

CRM reporting Extension - SSRS instance is blank

Keycloak server returning user_not_found error when user is already imported with LDAP